COVID-19 UPDATE – In-person appointments are available again as we have officially received the green light by the government of Ontario to reopen our clinic. We have been preparing behind the scenes for this directive, and are ready to care for you in the safest way possible. There are new safety precautions and pre-screening in place.
Virtual appointments are still available but we are now able to provide physiotherapy, athletic therapy, massage, chiropractic, and acupuncture/traditional Chinese medicine treatments in-person as well.
To book an in-person or virtual appointment, contact us at (905) 336-3340 or email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
We are excited to see you and get back to the new normal!
Please review our new safety precautions below:
1. Plexiglass at reception.
2. Pre-screening and in-person screening on arrival to the clinic before each appointment.
3. Removal of the waiting room: clients will call reception on arrival, then wait in their cars for a call to enter the clinic as to reduce overcrowding in the waiting room.
4. Hand washing/sanitizing stations with instructional signage.
5. Essential visitors only (guardian for a child if deemed necessary, caregiver if a client requires physical assistance).
6. Social distancing between clients in the treatment area.
7. Surfaces and equipment used during treatment will be disinfected after each use.
8. All common areas cleaned multiple times daily.
9. Masks required for staff and clients. Please bring your own mask (no specific level required), or you will be provided with one for $1.
WE'VE MOVED!!! We are so excited to let our ESMC family & clients know that we are working from a new location, effective immediately. We’ve been working hard at getting this new space ready to welcome you, and we are certain that you’re going to love these great changes.
So, what does this mean for you?
We are so excited to show off this space, please feel free to drop in and check it out!
Did you know that gift certificates for some services such as massage are available at our clinic? Surprise a loved one with a massage from one of Registered Massage Therapists! Contact the clinic today to find out how to purchase one.
You don't need to be an athlete to visit The Elliott Sports Medicine Clinic in Burlington. We provide diagnosis and treatments for anyone suffering from pain or an injury, including children, adults and senior citizens. Our physicians and therapists provide the best possible care to return you to an active lifestyle.
Sports Medicine Since 2001
Opened in 2001, The Elliott Sports Medicine Clinic is the only one of its kind in Burlington. Dr. Wade Elliott began our practice as Levy-Elliott Sports Medicine Clinic, and in 2009 we changed our name. Although we have a new name, we still offer the same great services and care for our patients. We serve the Hamilton and Halton (Burlington and Oakville) areas but have patients from all over Ontario and even other provinces in Canada.
At The Elliott Sports Medicine Clinic we take a friendly approach to therapeutic treatments. To help you recover fully and quickly, the same practitioner or specialist works with you at each visit. We take the time to treat you and answer all your questions. What's more, you do not need a referral for our therapy services, but your insurance company may need a physician's prescription.
Please note: We DO NOT see motor vehicle accident or WSIB cases.
Contact us for more information.